Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Gives the car a very sporty look. Also, carbon fiber black looks dope and goes with the red and black look.
Cost approx $300
- TESLA MODEL 3 GENUINE CARBON FIBER REAR SPOILER (OEM STYLE)
- JC SPORTLINE Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler Fits for Tesla Model 3
- Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler for Model 3
- Model 3 Performance Spoiler - Real Molded Carbon Fiber
- Carbon Fiber Tesla Spoiler Model Y 3 Real Carbon Fiber Spoiler Wing
Red Brake Calipers
There are a few good options. These are easy to install with standard tools and need to lift the car up on a jack.
Cost approx $250 (set of 4)
- Tesla Model 3 Brake Caliper Cover Set - Performance Look - Precision Fit Die Cast Bolt-on
- Tesla Vinyl Decal Stickers (Black)
- Model 3 Sport Caliper Covers - Red
- Brake Caliper Covers For Model 3 & Y
- PERFORMANCE CALIPER COVERS FOR TESLA MODEL 3
Jack up the car
Tools that are needed
- Floor Jack (low profile, 1.5 tons is enough, disk w/ larger pad than the jack point adapters)
- Torque Wrench (1/2 inch drive)
- Lug nut breaker bar (1/2 Inch Drive x 24 Inch)
- Lug nut socket (1/2-Inch Drive x 21mm)
Youtube manual: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLzBvU9GgwI
Jack Point Adapters
Need to buy Jack Point Adapters for Model 3 since it has a battery pack underneath it that can be damaged without it.
Costs approx $35 (set of 4)
Chrome Delete Tesla Logos
Looks super clean. You can simply apply Plasti Dip paint spray on top of the logos to chrome delete it.
SpaceX Decal 3D
Looks dope and easy to stick on. Also Matte black is a plus